Flush Sash Windows
Another innovative window system from Halo - a highly-specified brand of The VEKA UK Group - which has been hailed as an innovation in heritage fenestration applications. The FlushSash has been designed to sit flush within its frame and mirrors the elegant window styles of the 19th Century, making it perfect for heritage and conservation projects.
The FlushSash comes from the System10 suite of profiles and offers all the strength, security and energy efficiency you would expect from our normal range of products.
We have produced a video showing how the Halo Flush Sash system works, along with its integration into some of our other project ranges.
Perfect for heritage applications, the FlushSash will provide a cost-effective solution to a range of problems associated with historic homes.
Flush Sash Window Specification
- Flush sash perfectly mimics a traditional timber window
- The traditional design still hides a double weather seal, and achieves an A-Rating
- PAS 24 high security specification.
- Aluminium's inherent strength allows much larger openings than uPVC
- A range of woodgrain foils allows this to blend seamlessly into tradtional buildings.
Flush Sash Window Prices
Unlike other window companies, we provide fully transparent pricing on all of our products, no personal details required. We don't employ pushy salesmen, any Tradeframe.com employee that visits your home is simply there to confirm your measurements, and will be happy to answer any technical questions you have.