uPVC Triple Glazing
Future Ready· Energy Saving· More Secure
Triple glazing is the newest product in the Tradeframe range. 28mm triple glazing has been around for years, but with only two 8mm air gaps, it wasn't efficient enough to justify the added cost.
Our triple glazing is 40mm thick, with two 14mm air gaps to provide superior thermal performance. This is accomplished using our standard 70mm profile. We also fit our heavy duty fire hinges as standard & use extra reinforcing where required to allow for the extra weight. Other window companies have to use frames that can be over 100mm thick, which means re-plastering and extra fitting work. Our 70mm profile will fit perfectly into any modern British home.
Our Triple glazing achieves a U-value of 1.0(W/m2.K) or less!
Triple glazing is approximately 40% more efficient than A-Rated double glazing, meaning you can save even more on your heating and energy bills. It will almost eliminate any internal condensation on the glass.
- Reaches an A+15 Window Energy Rating (See the certificate here)
- Upgraded hinge hardware to ensure smooth operation
- Maintains slim attractive appearance of a fully sculptured system within a 70mm frame.
- Improved security and strength with an extra 12mm in the sealed unit
- Internal pane condensation effectively elminated